Rediscover Venice and its beauties in complete safety - Our anti-Covid-19 measures and services
From the day of the lockdown we have tried to imagine a new way of welcoming and we have taken steps to insert a whole series of tools to make your stay safer and more peaceful.
We have adopted the protocol indicated by the government to better reassure the customer and our staff to protect health.
To this purpose, we will strictly observe the measures indicated while maintaining the cordiality and family atmosphere that distinguishes us. We invite our welcome guests to help us, using the tools made available and following the required rules of conduct.
Regarding compliance with health protocols:
- Our rooms before your check-in will be not only cleaned and sanitized as per ministerial request, but also treated with an ozone system to destroy mites, viruses and bacteria and sanitize all surfaces.
- The laundry will be treated in the laundry room with a biocontamination control system.
- All common areas will be sanitized as prescribed with particular attention to the handles, buttons and handrails.
Our structure will comply with the following rules of conduct for your safety and serenity:
- All staff will constantly wear masks and gloves and has been adequately prepared to comply with ministerial and safety instructions.
- You guests will also be required to wear these safety devices in the common areas.
- We will make available to customers at various points of the structure stations to disinfect the hands with suitable detergent means, recommending frequent cleaning of the same with soap and water.
- Guests will be asked to respect the safety distance. Despite it, the friendliness that distinguishes us to try to make you feel at home will not fail.
- Having to respect the distances between the tables in the breakfast room and the risk of gathering, we'll modify the breakfast buffet. The service will be carried out at the table by our staff.
- Upon your arrival we will ask you for the time you prefer your breakfast. This will allow us to stagger the entrances to the breakfast room and avoid crowded situations and allow us to meet all your requests. If preferences are numerous for the same time, we will ask you to resort to a different time.
- Following the new measures that do not allow access to catering services after 6 pm, in order to facilitate and make your stay more welcoming, we make our breakfast room available for all guests who intend to use the take-away or delivery of restaurants-pizzerias-trattorias with which we have agreements that are located in the immediate vicinity.
We ask for your collaboration and remain available for any of your needs or suggestions to improve the standard of our interventions.
ITALIAN TRADITION AND HOSPITALITY